Create a lifetime of family memories!
Frankston is a wonderland for family fun, with wide flat sandy beaches, peaceful shallow waters and exciting playgrounds for hours of fun.
Whether your passion is tennis, golf, cycling, skateboarding, lawn bowls, canoeing, swimming, surfing, snorkelling or sailing, you’ll find it all in Frankston.
Push your limits by experiencing the heights at the Indoor Rock Climbing and Adventure Centre in Carrum Downs, or take the kids for a swim at the beach, indoors at Jubilee Park Aquatic Centre or in the outdoor pool in summer at the Pines Forest Aquatic Centre
With such AN ABUNDANCE of indoor and outdoor facilities and activities, it’s easy to be active all year round!
- Play in the pristine water at the local beaches
- Catch a round of golf at one of the world class golf courses
- Test your indoor rock climbing skills
- Go bowling, be it lawn or ten pin
- Drop in the fishing line at Frankston pier for flathead, snapper or squid
- Visit the themed adventure regional playgrounds
- Catch a game of local footy or watch the AFL St Kilda Saints train in Seaford
- If you’re up for a hit of tennis, hire a court through the Frankston Visitor Information Centre
- Explore one of the 18 nature reserves and wetlands