Do you dream of indulging in delicious food and wine with glorious views of the sun setting across sparkling water? Then you have come to the right place, as Frankston, the neighbouring suburb to Carrum Downs, has a range of fantastic waterfront dining venues right on Port Phillip Bay.
Iconic restaurants, cafes, hotels and bistros offer deliciously tempting treats coupled with a friendly atmosphere. Whatever your culinary taste, you will find the perfect cuisine right here in Frankston.
Tantalise your taste buds on a trip around the world with Thai, Indian, Italian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Argentinean, Mexican, Greek and more on offer.
Or, simply take some time out and immerse yourself at one of the local day spas for a restful and luxurious experience.
- Indulge your taste buds at one of the glorious restaurants located along the stunning Frankston Waterfront.
- Enjoy a taste of the world at one of the many international restaurants.
- Treat yourself to an alfresco dinner and watch the sun set over Port Phillip Bay.
- Sip on a coffee at a local café, gallery, garden or bookshop to indulge your mind and nourish the senses.
- Visit the chocolate lounge…essential for chocoholics!
- Pick up a Mornington Peninsula winery map or gourmet guide from the Frankston Visitor Information Centre to see what awaits you down the road.
- Collect a comprehensive restaurant guide from the Frankston Visitor Information Centre.